WTB : Kamei or zender Front Spoiler or 16v body kit.

Well after installing my new front eutro bumpers I finally got to see the
damage on my kamei spoiler (2 month ago a truck dropped a "rock of clay)
into the kamei ..CrackkK!) anyways major surgery will be required to make
this whole again.

I would be looking for a Kamei or Zender front Spoiler if someone has one to
sell, send me picture with Price (don't ask me how much I want to pay for it
I will answer you a very low price.)

Also Might be insterested in simply changing to a 16v body kit.

[ A Texan's Scirocco - Patrick Bureau ]
[ 1985 8v Prowler Orange Kamei X1     ]
[ http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco   ]