Okay, cheapest best brake pads?

--part1_ae.23b43dd9.29c10164_boundary

In a message dated 3/13/2002 12:01:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jester@westfailure.net writes:

My rear pads are shot, so i need new brakes to pass inspection, i thought
EBC greenstuff was good, but have heard otherwise, any recommendation for
a street/track/autox car?

inexpensive is a BIG plus :)

I got ATE's in the rear,  slight upgrade from stock. And Hella cheap, like 35
bucks for the set. They work great.  maksure you get the rotors resurfaced at
the same time.
Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_ae.23b43dd9.29c10164_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 3/13/2002 12:01:14 PM Eastern Standard Time, jester@westfailure.net writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
My rear pads are shot, so i need new brakes to pass inspection, i thought<BR>
EBC greenstuff was good, but have heard otherwise, any recommendation for<BR>
a street/track/autox car?<BR>
<BR>
inexpensive is a BIG plus :)<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
I got ATE's in the rear,&nbsp; slight upgrade from stock. And Hella cheap, like 35 bucks for the set. They work great.&nbsp; maksure you get the rotors resurfaced at the same time.<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>

--part1_ae.23b43dd9.29c10164_boundary--