Okay, cheapest best brake pads?

Best for autocross: Ferodo...all the way.
**Excellent** pads, but very dusty.

Mintex are much less dusty. I switched to them when I
got BBS wheels. They still brake well, but I do miss
the Ferodo.

Talk to the Potterman! He can hook you up with either.
If you have crappy cheap pads on the front, I would
recommend against getting some really good pads for
the rear. Rear-biased brakes can be quite dangerous!

Neal

--- jester@westfailure.net wrote:
> hi all,
>
> My rear pads are shot, so i need new brakes to pass
> inspection, i thought
> EBC greenstuff was good, but have heard otherwise,
> any recommendation for
> a street/track/autox car?
>
> inexpensive is a BIG plus :)
>
> take care,
>
> Steve

>      If you see a mad professor in a minibus, just
> smile. --James Bond
>                       http://westfailure.org

=====
~Neal