rocco clues me in to the problem with her bucking

well as luck has it, the rocco decided to queue me on the problem...
driving... bucked once.. and stalled while on minor road, managed to pull
aside quickly.. car started up again but I noticed a noice (buzzing) I get
out of car and listen carefully, seems main external pump is making noise.
At this point, I am assuming the IN-TANK pump is faulty (from main pump
stressing noise), I manged to limp to an autozone and pick one up, limped
home, and will change it in the morning..

if it does not buck for the rest of the week I know it will be a solved
problem otherwise I might be looking at a main pump that is dying on me.

So much for my theories on probably not being fuel related.

Thank you to all that have given me insight on any of the many problems this
could be, I have all the other clue on hand, but will start with the intank
pump (forget the actual name of this pump)...

Patrick