Quick headlight wiring Question

It finally got nice enough for me to get off my butt and put the relays a=
nd
H1/H4's in. For some reason I am short a wire to the high beam connector =
on
the H4, I assume I just splice into the power from the other high beam (H=
1)on
each side? (it all works otherwise, I am actually pretty amazed, and all =
that
wiring hides pretty well too!) Thanks, and thanks to Brett for the great =
tech
procedure on the .org site.
Cathy , hopeless but learning. =

Tomorrow? - speakers...(yes, spring may really be here!!!)