From: Corey Muscavitz
To: scirocco list
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 3:57 AM
Subject: I have see the most 'rocs in my LIFE!

well, tonight i was watching "say it isn't so" with my girlfriend tonight andi jumped out of my seat and screamed when i
saw 2 red sciroccos in a scene.  if you've ever seen the movie they are REALLY hard to miss.  as 'gil' and some kid are
running through somebody's back yard, there are 2 red stripped sciroccos in the foreground.
other than that i saw a dark colored on with euro-lights on my way home from her house, and if you count the two i have
im my back yard, and the one in the drive way, that makes SIX sciroccos i've see in one day!  sorry, this is just the
first time i've seen more that 4 (counting my three) in one day over the passed oh say, 5 years.
well, sorry to waste bandwidth, but i jsut had to share my joy.
later,
corey
88 16v
82 'green machine'