Crazy Brian's Bargain Barn / twin leftovers

So as you all can see the interior of the car is pretty mint. well atleast
the front seats and door cards

What is already gone.
engine, tranny, front brake system <-- tho the FI system my come up for
sale. gotta talk to allyn

Passenger side 16v kit
taillights grille
floor mats
rear deck
window regulators
interior wiring harness
sunroof outer skin
sunroof guts
fuba antenna
cluster
windshield
pedal cluster  (unless somebody needs it.badly for my cabby conversion)
rims for local pickup. -- unless he doesnt pay and no i dont know if the
centercaps are there.

still undergoing negotiation
Seats. (local pickup vs shipping)
fenders. (local pickup vs. shipping vs. pair)
doors (do we really want to ship these?)

still avail
disk conversion kit $100+ship, stub axles, disks, calipers, cables
headliner with sunroof -- very good condition from rear hatch forward.
rear hatch -- if you really want to ship it your gonna pay thru the nose
rear axle -- local pickup only
drivers side rear quarter panel
all glass excpt windshield
wiper assy
stalks on column
steering wheel
other misc stuff you can think of.

Brian's crazy bargain barn
(if i missed anybody in the posting of stuff they had dibs on and made an
offer i wil give them first rights)
I accept
paypal (gt0954a@prism.gatech.edu)
snail mail USPS MO -- gotta clear
personal check -- gotta clear
cash. --prefered dont mail it. (pay it to Julie upon pickup)
My addy
509 East 73rd Street
Apt 25
New York, NY 10021

Garuntee -- these parts be used. if something isnt what you expected lemme
know im cool that way. but please realize the money is going for da twin
project. (grammar and spelin be optional at da barn)

Give me a call if ya gots questions / need photos.
678-595-0882

Brian McGarvey
2.0L Topless Bunny -- Lipstick red and Hot to Trot now.
Trip report coming today.