hi all new here

--0-1681360190-1015907202=:82637

 i have heard a lot of talk about scirocco 2's end up missing from in front of the owners house cause all of the scirocco 1's are dying and garage kept. i dont  want my new buy ending up in the hands of some no good bad guy.  sorry  i like the speed of the car just dont want to put up missing posters