hi all new here

--0-898389547-1015906665=:2582

 not a 6-speed but if you get to close to the car in the driveway you might get caught by a Doberman that has not eaten and the short end of a .45.
she is quick not fast, it seems to me like a traffic light racer to me, but she is faster then hell and i dont mind tellin you that i waxed my share of other german and japenese cars.  It could always get faster but then again  who does not want more Hp.