(final tally)MK1 window gasket group interest

Well group, I have 6 interested peoples for the gasket venture, (and one
guy who seems to think I have a price and source already cuz he asked me
how much)    With only 6 people this aint happening with ANY sort of
reasonable discount- so I will keep my list of names (all 6) and I will
source these for myself. When i find em I will just post the source and
what i paid for the gaskets.

ONLY 6????