Best Foreign Car Parts Prices.

     After much search and buying parts from mail order companies in California
I have found the best place. A company by the name of Impex Inc. in Cockeysville
Maryland. I know the owner who gets the Bosch and other German products straight
from a New Jersey warehouse overnight. He also has other connections in
California and Virginia of course to locate what you need. Website is
(www.vwparts.com). For those who love to drive more than play simulated computer
games call 1-800-736-3550 and ask for John the owner.  I even get a discount at
Tectonics and he can beat the prices.

Ron

87 16V Scirocco
96 Miata Roadster