Subaru?

I have to pipe in here.
If you want a brand new scirocco its gonna cost about 10k+ the cost of the
start car. Ask me how i knwo this. the bunny is almost a new car. It is
beginning to get easier to list the things on it that are old rather tahn
new. retrofit an airbag, putanother extra bar in door and there ya have it
a new scirocco/bunny
brian