Subaru?

Mike VanAmburgh wrote:

> Actually yeah, I just read about the 337 in AutoWeek a week or so ago.
> Pricing was $23k if I remember right.  But again, where's the AWD that
> the Europeans enjoy?  180 hp, FWD, no LSD.  No thanks.

The 4-motion Golf in Europe is only available on the V(r)6 model and is
somewhat of a heavy pig.. not a true "GTI" some would say.

The 337 certainly could use an LSD though, but for the money (rumor is that
price is going to come in a shade under $22k - a bargain for the content)
it's a good step in the right direction.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA