(long)one bad weekend [ re:found the owner of my"junk" cars]

man, thats harsh!!! we are all glad that you weren't killed. is there
anything that we can do to help you out? that asshole will get what is
comming to him, no one gets away with being that big of an asshole. how bad
is the '86?

-Craig
"Nightmare" '88 16v (soon to be G60 Turbo!!)
"Calypso" '91 Golf GL (Daily Driver)