Great day

Well, I've had my 86 a year now and thanks to the list it's running
better than ever.  Today, I replaced the passenger side engine mount and
the front engine mount with a tt mount that came with my exhaust.  It
didn't take all that long.  First I started spraying the bolt yesterday
with Aerokroil so it came right out.  Getting the old mount out of the
bracket took a little time.  I cut a slot in the old one with a
saws-all.  I used my new vise to press the new one in.  Now my rear view
mirror doesn't shake.  My car felt a little slower, but I realized that
it was just a lack of vibration that was making me feel that way.
--
Kervin
80 1.7 8v Ole Paul