Few 16v questions :-)

and after this great canadian statment that I (as an ex-canadian immigrated
elsewhere) have to agree with JC, in Canada 10w30 in winter, 15w50 in
summer.
(it never gets above 80'F)

JC.. now you know why I moved to Texas heheh , its hot, but you can't shovel
snow..

ATS - Patrick
"Thank you brian W, for letting me use his gararge to repair Ball Joints,
Front wheel bearings, 0passenger side engine mount, and tranny mount and
redo my timing this weekend."