Few 16v questions :-)

  Could you quantify "cold enough"?

  Yesterday, we had a balmy 17 degrees Celcius (62 Farenheit). Today we
had a mini blizzard. A couple of times during the winter, we dipped as
low as -20 degrees Celcius (-36 Farenheit).

  I use real winter tires. I use 10w30. I do not live in Alaska though
:-)

	Jean-Claude
	84 8v (eagerly waiting for May 1st to strut out :-)
	96 Jetta GLS (would not spend a winter without 10w30)