From: "Cathy Boyko" <losinit@usa.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2002 7:19 AM
Subject: Re: [RE: Cracked dash pictures...]

Okay, maybe I was exaggerating a little bit.

I'd say no! Hey, I was at a car show yesterday and there is some place that
makes PVC covers ($161 CDN) I can't help but think that all our dashes will
eventually crack.(not sure PVC is the greatest, they didn't have one there
look at unfortunately)
They said they got the product from Texas. Just adding to the bandwidth, and
it seems a lot (that's 100 USD BTW) for an unknown item. But it may well be
good fix, who knows. Feedback?