[RE: found the owner of my

Scott wrote:
I have a wee bit of anger towards women who go after guys
in that sort of petty manner.

Wee bit? I'd say so (no excuse for that nonsense, even if the guy was a r=
eal
jerk, and her behavior may be a clue...)! =

But what a thorny dilemna. Maybe it's a test, if you make the right decis=
ion,
some unknown relative will leave you a million dollars or something...(th=
en
you can import all of that "homeless" German collection...) Good luck, gl=
ad I
haven't had any spectacular junkyard finds! Almost would have been better=
never have laid eyes on the dang thing. Life's confusing eh?