ec article is a GO!

Got email back from Les Bidrawn of european car tonight - we're going to do
the photo shoot for his Scirocco feature the week of the 18th of this month.
Les had earlier indicated that he wanted to feature a clean Mk1 as well as
my 16v.. I sent him several pics, and he has chosen Randy B's "Cosmos" to be
the other subject - schweet!  We're gonna talk up the list and try to get him
to make it a focal point of the article.  Hopefully we can get the
Potterpeople prominently recognized as well.

I can't remember the last time ec did anything interesting about Sciroccos,
Peter Wu's lame Scirocco series a while back was an embarrassment - but Les
is a great photographer as well as a pretty good writer, so hopefully he'll
do us all proud.  Coming soon to your mailbox, or a newsstand near you!

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA