check out this rocco [Jason's RANT]

1) I am not a cheap, if I was I would of bought an ameircan car that is way
cheaper to repair/maintain than a scirocco.
2) If a car in MY eyes is worth the price asked I will pay for it.
3) if you can get your car evaluated (and willing to pay inssurances cost
for that price) for 9500$ more power to ya bro.
4) If My car would be in a wreck, I would not cry about it, because it was
my decision to only inssure it the way it is.
5) for 9K your friend could buy a decent 16v 88 rocco for 2500-3000K and fix
it himlsef the way HE like it. or buy someone's toy.

I take no offence to your commentary, everyone is allowed their opinions
last time I checked.

Patrick

=>
=>On Fri, 08 Mar 2002 18:08:17