[stupid Germans ..... was : RE: For the D&D crew]

SCIROCCO2@t-online.de (Dirk Schneider) wrote:
Until I was told by some list members I wasn't aware either that the
Rebel-flag is considered offensive and negative for most US people.
I have to admit that it also was just a "cool american flag" for me too
before I was told that in fact it is not.

Most of us Germans are of the ( wrong ) opinion this flag symbolizes the =

"good old wildwest adventures" of the admired USA =

that we all know out of so many movies.

Please don't be too angry with the people here who use this flag, =

it's just that they don't know the real historic background.

Thanks !
Dirk

No worries, I've seen Canadians with them across the back window of picku=
ps .
But not sure why they'd display them. Sort of a macho thing I think.