From: "Josh Hignight" <Josh.Hignight@phoenix.edu>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2002 3:44 PM
Subject: RE: Uncracked dash

I know the chances are slim. But seriously, I don't think you guys have s=
een
what New Mexico can do to a dashboard. Shannon's webpage mentions the "hu=
ge"
crack he had in his. HAH! I DREAM of my dash being that crack free, or at
least one of the cracks to be that small.

I'll try to remember to take pictures of it this evening and post them
tomorrow. Prepare to be shocked and disgusted :P

Joshua Hignight
Student Services/Technical Services
New Mexico Campus
(505) 821-4800