From: Daun Yeagley [mailto:vwdaun@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2002 4:59 PM
To: Josh Hignight; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Uncracked dash

--- Josh Hignight <Josh.Hignight@phoenix.edu> wrote:
> I know the chances are slim. But seriously, I don't think
> you guys have seen
> what New Mexico can do to a dashboard. Shannon's webpage
> mentions the "huge"
> crack he had in his. HAH! I DREAM of my dash being that
> crack free, or at
> least one of the cracks to be that small.

Yes Josh, I know what New Mexico will do to a dash - my
ex-'79 (now Dan May's ride) lived in Las Cruces for many
years before moving to Dallas, where I bought it.  I bed
your dash isn't as bad as that one was.  :p

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of
the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace