Uncracked dash

West Coast Metric had them in 1994 ago for 814$, brand
new. But they do not sell watercooled parts anymore.

I do not know how involved it would be to take the
dashcover apart, and reupholster it, like, applying
leather to it. I can picture it, black leather covered
Scirocco dash... mmm... must learn to work leather...

Hey, since you are in New Mexico, I'd start to look
out for UFOs instead of non-cracked Scirocco dashes.
Your chances of succeding would be much greater. ;)

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato

 --- Josh Hignight <Josh.Hignight@phoenix.edu> a écrit
: > Okay, I'm really sick of looking at the "Grand
> Canyon". I need an uncracked
> dash badly. If you don't believe that it's cracked
> that bad, ask John E. You
> could literally lose a pen in most of them (and
> there's a lot!).
>
> Here's the deal though... I'm currently financially
> challenged.
>
> So, if you have an uncracked dash, and you aren't a
> crook asking a
> ridiculous price for it, email me.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Joshua Hignight