stupid Germans ..... was : RE: For the D&D crew

inetresting commentary, same applies to the TEXAS flag, most yankees think
little about it
but to the Txans it reminds them their republic independant time from USA,
and Mexico
the alamo where a few hundred people held an army of 3000 mexicans long
enough for forces in dallas
could intercept  the invading forces and repel them back to their own
country.

its all about interpretation. IMHO

Patrick (last words on this "sensitive" subject)