digifitz

Hello Joel,

> I do have the MFA... So I know I have the two wire that
> goes to the temp sensor from the cluster, but with the
> digifiz I only need one!

correct

> Dirk can you confirm me about only one wire is connected
> in the digifiz?

the white/blue wire should be connected to
position 1 of the 9pin connector housing.
( the lower side of the connector not the higher one )

white/blue is the color of the analog setup
( in your car ) white/red is the corresponding color
in the DIGIFIZ harness ( in case you have that )

as you probably don't have the DIGIFIZ wiring harness,
take the ble/white wire and plug it into
position SK T9/1 of the connector-housing.

As more and more people are trying tomn install a DIGIFIZ I
might better make some drawings/pictures of the connectors.

> The second should be connected as well to
> make it logical!!!

of course !  :-))

> This can probably be my problem.

definately - it really works better with the 2nd wire connected ! :-))

> Maybe I just have to ground the other wire!!!

That's it.

Please check page 33/4 of the DIGIFIZ wiring diagram.

look at SK T9/1

white/red goees to G17 ( temperature sensor ) and from there to
T1g which is the connector behind the fusebox.
>From there it goes to 16, which is ground.

That's all

Greets !
Dirk