From: "breandan mcilwain" <irisheet@yahoo.com>
To: "scirocco list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2002 1:08 AM
Subject: digifitz

question, i will have digiftz in my hands by cinci,
and was wondering if there is any intrest in me
waiting to install it, i think it would be great for
everyone to see how it is installed.  also i will need
a hand doing it and will need some of everyones help
doing so.  let me know.
thanks

breandan l mcilwain