Parts For sale . .

OK well it looks like I have a 4 or 5 things I really don't need anymore out
of my 16v. So I figured maybe one of you crazy rocco people might want to buy
them.

First off I have a Eurosport MK1 16v ceramic coat Header. Its brand new and
never installed still in the plastic bag it came in. I think I still have the
ball and socket piece somewhere. I didn't plan on using it since I always
just weld my headers to the rest of my systems. With that said I'm asking
$250 with shipping included in that price. If your close enough to NYC area
I'll drop it off personally.

Next is a Corbeu Forza II seat bracket. The seat has some wear on it. Normal
wear from what I've seen in the past with these seats. The bracket was meant
for a corrado but fit in the rocco no problem. I think I still have a set of
sliders as well for the seat and bracket. I'm looking for $200 plus shipping
but I would rather keep this sale local because of the odd size and weight of
the object. So if your close to NYC area I'll be more then happy to deliver
it as well.

Next is a AG competition amp 200 watts. I have no clue what I paid for this
or how much they go for. But its mint and hardly used so make an offer on
this one. I'll go check out ebay to see what they are going for. Also I have
a JL 10 in a bandpass box cut to fit in a rocco trunk with a Eurosport bar in
place which, I also have no clue how much I paid for this either. I think the
total I spent on the both was about 550. I'll ship the amp but again since
the box weighs so much it might be better to keep this a local sale. Oh I'll
throw in all the monster cable and fuses and such that I used when this was
in the rocco. Its all in good shape and reusable.

Last I have a Jamex 300 mm wheel and rocco hub. $100 for these. I have no
problem shipping these.

OK well let the flood of questions begin. I'll probably find more rocco bits
while I'm cleaning up the garage.

Later
~Danny~
88 16v