check out this rocco on eBay pls

That is really clean, the only thing I don't like are
the color of the seats.  My seats are the same on my
84, but are black on the back and the steering wheel
looks like a rabbits
--- Marko Latrell <jamal_latrell@angelfire.com> wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1809815360

> Any idea why this 8v is going for $ 2,225.00? There
> are no mods listed and I think those wheels are
> stock too.
>
> Sorry in advance if this rocco has already been
> discussed here.
>

> Is your boss reading your email? ....Probably
> Keep your messages private by using Lycos Mail.
> Sign up today at http://mail.lycos.com

=====
-Andrew Wong
1984 Black Scirocco(stock)
1987 White Quantum wagon (Stock with auto)
aw614.topcities.com/1984.htm