HELP - Part number lookup needed

Anyone have Etka handy could I bother you to look up a part number.
Mine is not installed after an o/s upgrade.

I need to find the part number for a 1990 Corrado G60.  I seem to be
missing one part for my conversion, and all the info I have on it is a
couple of block diagrams that list it as an "intake air temp. sensor
with CO2 potentiometer"

Unfortunately I don't have a picture of where it would be on the car,
but I would assume close to the intake/air filter box.

Any help tracking down this part number would be appreciated, or if you
know of one lying around.....

--
Cory Langford
'86 Oettinger turbo project