OT 99 Jetta key Q

John, this a A4 model? (99.5 year)?

If so, dude is stuck with the dealer, the keys have a chip imbedded in
them that the computer reads before alowing the car to start.  These are
way funky keys, lazer cut, with power lock transmitter built in.

I have yet to hear of another source for the late model keys...

Eric

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (Parts car again, no more DD duty)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (THE NEW RIDE)
00 Golf GL TDI (Katy is driving this for now)

-Kelli Fox