Tweaked euro bumpers!

Thanks to Dirk, my car is now sporting classy looking euro bumpers. But
there seems to be a problem...

When installing the front one, I noticed it didn't seem to fit right. Well,
last night while taking a good close look at it, I came to the conclusion
that the front on is twisted slightly! What's the best way to fix this?

Also, the whole bumper seems to be tilted up a little (neither side lines up
to the car correctly, but one side is worse because of the twist).

Thanks.

Joshua Hignight
Student Services/Technical Services
New Mexico Campus