6spd tranny?

not that I can tell byt the picture provided by option 6,
look at the pictures on that web site listed in my original message
maybe if you find somethign on the extra part of the casing they might be
able to tell you what gears you have in it.
operhaps they took down the VIN number of thecar when they sold the kit..
you might want to compare the tranny you have with the one pictures on their
web site.
and contact them for further help

How much did oyu get this car for... ?

Patrick