setting up a FWD for oversteer...

I can't imagine a practical means to induce throttle on oversteer in a FWD
car. Any time you hit the gas, you are unloading the front tires and
shifting weight to the back. This will increase understeer/decrease
oversteer.

Meanwhile, the throttle off oversteer is your friend. Get used to it and use
it to your advantage. Eliminating the tendency is absolutely counter
productive to performance driving. If you do it, you'll end up with a
Scirocco that handles like a Lincoln Town Car, Toyota Corolla, or other
inspiring luxobarge/grocery getter.

To answer your question, though, you could dial some toe-in on the rear
tires. Negative camber back there might also work. (burp) Hmm... how about a
huge front bar and nothing in the back? Very soft rear springs could do the
trick as well. (dry heave) Or, you could put some big tires in the back and
small ones in the front. That way you can pick up show points and reduce
your oversteer at the same time. :^)

Oh god, I think I might be sick. Blaaaaaaaaaah!!! ;^)
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!