Neuspeed TB

If I recall, my old Neuspeed TB had their name cast into it as well, but
that doesn't mean they *all* did. They may have started out selling Audi or
flipped-A2 parts until they figured out whether they had enough sales volume
to justify making their own piece.

I'd call Neuspeed and ask if they can give you some pointers on positively
ID'ing it.

If it is worth more to you because it says "Neuspeed" on it, you maybe can
argue with the guy to undo the deal.

If it is worth more because it gives you a performance increase this may fit
the bill exactly, regardless of whose part it really is.

If it is just a regular A1 TB I'd definitely pursue him for a refund...

Regards,

Christian Els
Columbia, MO
1987 Scirocco 16V, For Sale