Neuspeed TB

i'm not all that familar with ebay's policies. you can leave neg. feedback
or get in touch w/seller and try and work something out. it's not the
auction i was thinking of though. maybe he sent you an audi tb. i believe
the neuspeed tb is just a copy of the audi 5000's(?), maybe someone on the
list who knows a lil' more about the tb can help me out here. anyways, if it
was neuspeed's it would say neuspeed on the top of it.