OT: i need a header for a 85 gti 8v will a rocco header fit ?

---------- JCJJCC@aol.com writes:

i need a header for my newly acquired gti 8v. if any one has one that will
fit please let me know.  and will a rocco 8v header fit?

No, the A2 exhaust is not interchangeable.

It's a shame, because the A2/A3 dual exhaust manifolds are still available and they are 10mm.

If you don't need a cat, you might want to consider a TT race DP, it flows as good as most headers.

Peter  http://thescirocco.com - Discount dealer - http://tttuning.com - Peloquin - http://quaifeamerica.com/ - http://www.autotech.com/ - http://www.magnecor.com/ - http://ronalusa.com - Bear, DE 19701
'79 Scirocco 16V, '81 Scirocco, '83 GTI,  '84.5 Scirocco
'84 GTI - SciRollers: '79 , '84 , '88
http://feedbyte.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.