16v Radiators

On Mon, 4 Mar 2002, Brian Wagner wrote:

> that's per the ETKA, I need to order one and the companies I am talking to
> say the they are different for each each. I keep telling them they it is the
> same and they are confusing it with the 8v. Am I crazy or nuts, or is it the
> idiots at these f***ing companies?

So are they telling you that an 88 radiator wont fit an 86? even if they
are both the same AC status? I think thats wrong.

If you need a non-ac rad, i think any a2 jetta/golf one will do the trick.

take care,

Steve

     If you see a mad professor in a minibus, just smile. --James Bond
                      http://westfailure.org