to much?

Your success with that very high CR depends greatly on the quality of gas
that you expect to use. Can you get 93 or 94 octane reliably? If not, then
you will be much better off with a milder motor. Of course, you could always
travel around with a can of tolulene...

Btw, from where did you source your Group A headgasket, how much did it
cost, and by exactly how much is it supposed to raise the CR? I've though
about using that in my motor for "just" an 11:1 CR. With 94 octane all
around me and TEC-II management (including knock sensor), I figure that I'll
be very safe.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut