love my PS

Spiff-
  You've touched on another, heretofore un-named benefit of PS;  it allows
one to utilize a very small-diameter steering wheel without experiencing the
liabilities associated with that item.
Lessee, now....
Kevin: faster ratio w/ PS
Dan: small wheel w/ PS
Raffi: light steering feel w/ PS

Now, why would I ever want to go with manual steering on the street????

:)

Larry  sandiego16V

> yeah...I love only having to throw my tiny, psudo-PS game wheel 1/2 turn
> do almost anything. U turns are spiffy too.
>

> Dan (who actually just used the word 'spiffy')

> I'm pro-PS too.. nobody has pointed out yet that the ratio is quicker with
> the PS rack than manual.. there's a benefit right there.
>
> --
> Kevin Collins

Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today
Only $9.95 per month!