where to get scirocco windshield rubber?

--Apple-Mail-2-212530845

On Friday, March 1, 2002, at 10:02 AM, Rob Cotner wrote:

> I have to replace the windshield on my '84 scirocco-=A0 I got the=20
> windshield, but still need the rubber thing that surrounds it.=A0 the=20=

> only catalag I have is one from a place called "parts place for=20
> volkswagons"=A0 In there the rabbit and jetta surrounds are pretty =
cheap,=20
> but the scirocco's are $159!=A0 Is there anyplace cheaper?=A0 What are =
the=20
> chances I could just reuse my old surround?=A0 thanks, and please =
help-

> Rob
>

> =A0
>

> =A0
>

> Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: Click Here

--Apple-Mail-2-212530845

On Friday, March 1, 2002, at 10:02 AM, Rob Cotner wrote:

<excerpt>I have to replace the windshield on my '84 scirocco-=A0 I got
the windshield, but still need the rubber thing that surrounds it.=A0
the only catalag I have is one from a place called "parts place for
volkswagons"=A0 In there the rabbit and jetta surrounds are pretty
cheap, but the scirocco's are $159!=A0 Is there anyplace cheaper?=A0 =
What
are the chances I could just reuse my old surround?=A0 thanks, and
please help-

Rob

=A0

=A0