Need to pass some wires thru the firewall on a Mk2 16v, help

> I'm looking around for a grommet under the dash near
> the pedal cluster and damned if I can't find one!
> There's gotta be one somewhere, help!

there is a wire cluster on the engine side that goes through the
firewall.. it comes out behind the fusebox thingy.. you'll have to
move it out of the way.. At the very least you'll need to take
the under wheel cover off, probably the best thing to do is
take apart the dash.

I just went throught this deal when wiring up my reciver..
It sucked, but i already had a couple wires going through so
it wasn't that bad.. I'm pretty certain to wire the amp
later i'm going to have to take the dash apart since it's pretty
freaking cramped in there.. (good time to replace the dash ;) )

moo.
Curtis.