Visa to USA

Can't remember who was asking this. There is a website
you can go to with lots of info on getting into the
country. I had to go through this with my wife. It is
best to enter through Atlanta. My wife came in from
the Netherlands like that. Atlanta customs is fast. I
can't remember why Atlanta was so good. I remember she
insisted on coming in through there. If anyone wants
to know more, just let me know and I'll ask my wife.
The customs people never saw anyone so well organized
as she was.

=====
Jorel Jackson
web site:  http://geocities.com/jorel140/index.html