IT'S ALIVE, IT'S ALIVE, IT'S ALLLLIVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE -so what do I do now?

--0-2117868781-1025473495=:15349

Hey all-  my dream has come true!!! My completely rebuilt '84 JH 8v runs!!!  Time of life:  4:32 PM, June 30, 2002.  Ok....  now what do I do?  The car hasn't moved much, I only went a little forward and a little back to check if the clutch was working properly.  So what do I do now about breaking the engine in, making sure nothing goes terribly wrong, etc.... what tests should I run it through?  Thanks SO MUCH you guys I couldn't have done it without you!!!