hardware??

--=======6BBB2E21=======

At 01:04 AM 6/30/02 -0700, Eric Anastas wrote:

>Where is a good place to find new hardware (washers, bolts, screws ..etc).
>Obviously for specialy stuff like stretch bolts you should order them online
>or get them from a stealership. But for instance I need the smaller bolt to
>put on my Eurobumpers, and doubt Home Depot, or Ace hardware is going to
>have anything that specific in metric sizes. Shucks had even less, though I
>haven't tried other general car parts stores. So were else should I look.
>

>eric

Have you tried ACE?  I've found the smaller stores carry a lot of little
hardware, and
usually have a great selection of metric fasteners, unlike large places
like home depot.
If you have True Value hardware stores where you live that's where I would
check.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.