Are you guys with 100/130w headlights getting "flashed"?

Just put em in and if they flash you then flash them back. then they will
know and it will all be cool. I have had to do this many times in my rocco.
Although the cessna landing lights might be alittle much to flash them back
with....

>I'd like to pump the output of my H4's a bit, but I don't want every
>driver I encounter to think I've got my high beams on and flash me.  My
>passive Canadian demeanor dictates that I must go through life trying
>not to piss people off :-)
>
>Mark.
>
>"I want to die peacefully, in my sleep, like Grandpa did.  Not like the
>screaming passengers in his car..."
>
>(saw on a bumper sticker today)

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867