390hp Scirocco!!

----__JNP_000_0a98.0875.5140

no faith.
here is the setup i'm thinking about. 1.8L with forged piston and
rods(haven't made up my mind on compression), copper headgasket, t3/t4
turbo, SDS, ported and polished head and intake manifold with a 5 angle
valve job, i'm trying to make about 400hp and the car is going to me my
daily driver. i'm going to use a G60 tranny with a quafe and forged
gears.
----__JNP_000_0a98.0875.5140

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2600.0" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bottomMargin=3D0 leftMargin=3D3 topMargin=3D0 rightMargin=3D3>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>no faith.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3Dposttext>here is the setup i'm thinking about. 1.8L with=
 forged=20
piston and rods(haven't made up my mind on compression), copper headgasket,=
=20
t3/t4 turbo, SDS, ported and polished head and intake manifold with a 5 =
angle=20
valve job, i'm trying to make about 400hp and the car is going to me my =
daily=20
driver. i'm going to use a G60 tranny with a quafe and forged=20
gears.</SPAN><BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

----__JNP_000_0a98.0875.5140--