Will VW get with it already

--part1_ae.292a12ec.2a4d6c76_boundary

Of all the stories I tell of the VW and Porsche tours thats the one most find
hard to belive. I wish they let us bring cameras into the production area to
show proof.

Bet you didnt know they make twice as many currywurst a day as they do cars
at the VW plant.

Jasin
MK1s with 16vs

--part1_ae.292a12ec.2a4d6c76_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Of all the stories I tell of the VW and Porsche tours thats the one most find hard to belive. I wish they let us bring cameras into the production area to show proof.
<BR>
<BR>Bet you didnt know they make twice as many currywurst a day as they do cars at the VW plant.
<BR>
<BR>Jasin
<BR>MK1s with 16vs</FONT></HTML>

--part1_ae.292a12ec.2a4d6c76_boundary--