Will VW get with it already

And before any of you decide to make comments about the beer .. we all know
how well Germans and beer go together  :)

----Original Message Follows----
From: SCIROCCO2@t-online.de (Dirk Schneider)
To: <danws69@earthlink.net>,"'Kevin Collins'"
<kcollins1@socal.rr.com>,"'Eric L Ellis'"
<onesixv@juno.com>,<Scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
Subject: Re: Will VW get with it already
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 22:03:21 +0200

Hello,

 > > where was it manufactured?  Maybe it was a SCHNAPPS induced sleepy
time.
 > Had to be Schnapps.. Passats are built in Emden or Mosel, Germany.. no

I know that you were just kidding here but
Schnaps ( actually with one "p" in german ) is not allowed in the vending
machines
inside the VW factory halls.
You can only have beer or soft drinks at work.
It's the same at Porsche, Mark Getty, Jasin & me were
at a guided factory tour at Porsche, no Schnaps but just beer and soft
drinks at work.

That's a wise descision thinking of quality reasons. ...

friendly Greets !
Dirk